Before understanding the epoxy flooring, you must understand what is epoxy? It basically represents materials and how they are used. They are a combination of both hardeners and resins. These two are mixed in a away for getting a chemical reaction, which then produces a plastic material type.
The final look of these processes offers the resistant, durable and strong material which acts as a base layer. This Commercial epoxy flooring is very strong and they all can be installed in a place where there is heavy traffic on daily basis like in restaurants, clubs, and hospitals or in sports areas and in many others.
Factors to consider before installation of epoxy flooring
There are some of the factors which you must consider while installing these flooring types. They are,
- Fit: You must decide on which one can suit your business requirements in long run?
- Cost: You must consider its costs, repairing and maintenance as well
- Durability: How long they are going to last in your area
- Safety: Are they safe for your business and visitors will not slip or fall due to them?
- Care: How many labors are required for maintaining it on regular basis?
- Look: Will they be able to portray or brand image or visitors will be attracted to it?
- Compliance: This is most important as it will turn out as healthy and safe during inspection or not
Different types of epoxy flooring
There are different types and you must select the best one as per your needs. Below two popular commercial epoxy flooring are discussed which are,
- The self-leveling floors: They can be applied easily over the damaged, cracked, old or new concrete floors for creating low maintenance, durable, seamless or smooth flooring surface. All of them are available in different colors. They can also be used for highlighting the work zones, denotes patterns, for making decorative designs and much more.
You can prefer this type of epoxy flooring when you want to a resistance from slip or fall.
- Mortar floors: They are very much durable and tough. They are the strongest of all types. They are made of 100 percent solid quartz sand, graded sand and epoxy and further get troweled in the place. They all are chemical resistant and highly impactful. They are effective for all and can help due to its high-end building process.
Why should you go for epoxy flooring?
There are various reasons which clarify that you should go for it and get it installed in your commercial property. You must get in touch with an industry professional that offers high quality of flooring. The best part is that they are easy to install and comes with long years of warranty. They don’t damage easily.
These commercial flooring in form of epoxy is one of the great choices that can suit well all the applications. They can be installed in restaurants, medical centers, kitchen and in other places. Now you can easily wave a hand to your ugly, damaged, demand and dirty floors. Get the epoxy flooring done now.