The great thing about modern building techniques is that everything has morphed into made to measure solutions, and with maintenance free materials, one can add stylish and functional features to the home. Essential items like handrails and balustrades can be designed and fabricated to exact specifications, which allows you to be as creative as you like.
- Stainless Steel – This wonderful material is ideal for the modern residence, and it blends very well with just about any setting, allowing for stainless steel balustrades and handrails that really do complement the interior. Should you be looking for custom handrails in Melbourne, for example, there is an established supplier who pride themselves in bespoke solution, and with an unlimited list of styles, you can create something truly unique to your home.
- Aluminium – This is another popular material for fixtures and fittings, and brushed aluminium adds a touch of character and elegance, and with horizontal or vertical bars, your options are open. Some modern homes benefit from cable inserts, which are both functional and unobtrusive. Aluminium is ideal for that single handrail down a narrow staircase, and with anodisation, you are not limited to the natural grey-silver, which has an appeal of its own.
- Glass Balustrades – With a choice of semi-framed or frameless, you can really give your residence that futuristic look with specially formulated safety glass panels, which are cut to size, and with clever seamless fixings, you can achieve a clean and sleek look. Glass can also be very effective in the kitchen and bathroom, and if you find the right supplier, they can make splashbacks and shower screens to order, as well as glass table tops that are both functional and pleasing to the eye.
- Design Facilities – Any established supplier would have an in-house design team who can create something unique, and they might surprise you by suggesting ideas you had never considered. Skilled welders can work wonders with either stainless steel or aluminium, and with powder coating, you have a wide range of colour choices. The look of a balustrade or handrail can really make the difference to the overall look of a room, and modern techniques allow for just about anything.
- Fix and Forget – Once a bespoke handrail or balustrade is in place, you can forget any maintenance, and with easy to clean surfaces that are non-corrosive, your fixtures and fittings will be permanent. Using the very best quality materials that are tailored to fit will ensure many years of trouble free use, and with the stylish design you have chosen, your home will be transformed.
Whatever you balustrade or handrail needs, enlisting the help of the right supplier will result in the ideal solution, and the contractor would obviously guarantee both parts and labour, leaving you to enjoy the new look. If you have any difficulty in locating such a supplier, an online search will point you in the right direction.